TopLine 30 WC
The TopLine 30 WC is a wall-mounted cleaning and disinfection appliance for patients’ bedrooms or wet rooms with an additional central connection point for all standard commercial brands of flush toilet. The patented system seal ensures that no pathogens are able to escape. For maximum workplace and hygiene safety.
When it comes to cleaning care utensils, patient-specific solutions are the best choice, especially in isolation wards, intensive care units, and anywhere else where you want to minimise the distance between the patient and the nearest cleaning and disinfection appliance. This appliance features a ready-to-connect installation frame and has been carefully designed to fit above the patient’s toilet. Just like all cleaning and disinfection appliances in the TopLine range, the A0 value on the TopLine 30 WC can be variably adjusted (in line with DIN EN ISO 15883).
- Patented, cutting-edge technology provides the guaranteed hygiene standards that patients expect
- No steam can escape from the machine, so care staff have the reassurance of a safe working environment
- Fast cleaning and disinfection process thanks to short wash cycles (built-in steam generator/water tank)
- A0 value can be set to the required level in each case (60, 600, 3000), providing maximum flexibility
- Efficient reprocessing thanks to multi-purpose racks and holders for different care utensils
- Safer and more hygienic thanks to air drying and cooling with filtered air and disinfection of all the water-carrying lines in the system to prevent recontamination
- Responsible management of the disinfection process is easy thanks to the temperature sensors and data analysis by the control software