- Optimal protection for patients, staff and equipment.
- Validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%.
- Proven efficiency at flow rates in excess of ERS high expiratory flow recommendations.
- Traps expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses.
- Reduces device cleaning, saving time and money.
- 80% reduction in energy expended during manufacturing*
- 54% reduction in filter waste volume*
- Extended ergonomic oval mouthpiece with bite lip for improved patient comfort.
- Suitable for inspiratory and expiratory spirometry testing.
*Compared to standard BVF
Vitalograph filters are CE 2797 marked and meet the following manufacturing quality system regulations, and product performance standards:
ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016, FDA 21 CFR 820, CMDR, JPAL
ISO 26782:2009, ISO 23747:2015, ATS/ERS 2019
EU Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
||99.999% at flowrates less than 960L/min
|Resistance to airflow (BVF + Fleisch)
||0.097 kPa/L/s at 9.308 L/s (as per EN ISO 26782)
||Electrostatic nanofibre technology filter medium
Are BVFs suitable for spirometers and pulmonary function (PFT) equipment from all major manufacturers?
The Vitalograph BVF range is suitable for spirometers and PFT systems from many major manufacturers including :